LIST OF PROCESS EQUIPMENTS ADIPUR S2
|NO.||List of Equipments for Wastewater Treating Plants ADIPUR S2|
|1.||Gross wastewater pumping station, sieving, homogenization, pumping and sludge storing module|
|2.||Technological module for equipments|
|3.||Modular system for mechanical-biological wastewater treating|
|4.||Instruments for measurement and control|
|5.||Wastewater treating plant command module and automation|
TECHNOLOGICAL FLOW ADIPUR S2
TECHNOLOGICAL DESCRIPTION ADIPUR S2
Ensures the reduction of organic loading based on carbon and nutrients (nitrogen and phosphorus compounds), using an activated sludge process and a de-nitrification-nitrification system; the phosphorus reduction is accomplished by chemical precipitation.
The water line comprises:
the mechanical stage
Adapted to the capacity of the station and the characteristics of the wastewater.
- rare grate with manual cleaning
- underground wastewater pumping station
- sieving installation
- homogenization tank for improving the fluctuations of the wastewater flow and sieved wastewater pumping station, placed above ground, in modular construction
- primary decantor with timed elimination by pumping the primary sludge; small quantities of floating fats are removed by hand; placed in the biological module
the functioning of the equipments from the mechanical stage is commanded with level sensors, or timed, as applicable.
the biological stage
The mechanical treated wastewater passes through the biological module, that comprises:
- the de-nitrification compartment, where the wastewater goes together with the internal recirculating flow and the sludge from the secondary decantor; here the anoxic conditions are fulfilled to transform nitrates into nitrogen gas; the suspension is maintained by a submersible mixer.
- the airing compartment where the carbon compounds are reduced and the ammonium is oxidized; it comprises an aired area with a fixed biofilter that allows the accomplishing of a certain great loading with active sludge
- the airing system, that comprises blowers and probes that measure the level of dissolved oxigen
- the pump for internal recirculating, for bringing the nitrates into the de-nitrification area
- the process is controlled by measuring the level of dissolved oxigen, and the level of MTS from the bioreactor is measured with probes and commands the extraction of excess sludge from the secondary decanter
- secondary lamellar decanter, where the sludge settles gravitationally; the sludge is recirculated in the bioreactor, or, as the case, sent to the sludge collecting tank; it is accomplished automatically by operating an electric valve; the wastewater is collected by an overflow from the secondary decanter
- the biological module is made of stainless steel, and its walls are protected against freezing
The water line is continued by the UV or hypochlorite disinfection system, then it passes through the wastewater manhole where the effluent flow is measured.
The sludge line
The excess sludge is eliminated from the secondary decanter to a modular overpass tank, and from there it is pumped towards the primary and excess sludge dewatering installation; the dewatered sludge is collected in containers.
The equipment compartment and the electric panel
- the installation for dosing precipitants
- the disinfection installation
- the polyelectrolyte dosing system
- the sludge dewatering installation
- the electric panel
PERFORMED FUNCTIONS ADIPUR S2
- Mechanical cleaning by sieving impurities larger than 3 mm, evacuation of retentions from the sieve directly into containers;
- Homogenization of wastewater in steel overpass tanks .
- Biological treatment in two steps: selector and nitrification - de-nitrification tank with airing;
- Primary and excess sludge evacuation;
- Disinfection of treated water before discharge in the emissary, with sodium hypochlorite or UV treating.
- Excess sludge treating by thickening and dewatering with the auger press.
INPUT AND OUTPUT PARAMETERS ADIPUR S2
|Influent parameters in the wastewater treating plant
NTPA 002/2005, HG 352/2005
|Effluent parameters in the wastewater treating plant
|CBO5 - 300 mg/l||CBO5 - 25 mg/l|
|MTS = 350 mg/l||MTS = 60 mg/l|
|NH = 30 mg/l||NH4 = 3 mg/l|
|N total = 47 mg/l||N total = 15 mg/l|
|P total = 5 mg/l||P total = 2 mg/l|
|extractable = 30 mg/l||extractable = 20 mg/l|
GAUGE DIMENSIONS ADIPUR S2
|Slab dimensions for installing overpass modules (Lxl) [m]||9 x 5||9 x 5||12 x 5||12 x 5||14 x 5||17 x 5|
|Slab dimensions for installing overpass modules (Lxl) [m]||12 x 9||14 x 9||17 x 9||17 x 9||14 x 12|
|Slab dimensions for installing overpass modules (Lxl) [m]||17 x 12||17 x 14||17 x 14||17 x 17|
|Slab dimensions for installing overpass modules (Lxl) [m]||17 x 17||17 x 23||17 x 25||17 x 25|
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE ADIPUR S2 WASTEWATER TREATING PLANT
It offers the advantages presented for ADIPUR S1 plus a series of other advantages, as follows:
- It offers solutions to build wastewater treating plants in areas where the groundwater is very close to the surface of the terrain or where the depth of the sewerage is relatively great, by realizing the homogenization and storage of sludge in steel overpass tanks
- It reduces significantly the construction part, by losing the underground concrete tanks.